• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

new member introduction

mr. moto!

Freshman Member
i just bought a '68 Jaguar Mark 2 out of my neighbors garage where it has been sitting for 20+ years. A beautiful car that just seems to need some sorting. Got the motor running, but lots of work ahead with hoses and tubes and such, with some rust in the rear doors under the wind wing gap in the C pillar. i am going to need some advice with polishing the wire wheels, but that is down the road a bit. lots of good info on the site.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I love the Mark II! Probably my favorite Jag Sedan ever! Do post some pictures! (and welcome)

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello and Welcome to the forum.

Great car. Needs to be back on the road being enjoyed. Good luck with your restoration project.

David