• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

On a lighter note - What did Santa bring?

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Santa didn’t bring me anything :rolleye: but that’s Ok.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Santa didn’t bring me anything :rolleye: but that’s Ok.

Well, technically Santa didn't really bring me anything either, but I did receive a few things - one of which I played SAnta to myself and bought :angel2:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Well, technically Santa didn't really bring me anything either, but I did receive a few things - one of which I played SAnta to myself and bought :angel2:
Photo equipment?
My wife and I were in the UK in September and I got quite a few parts for my car and many parts for my Lambretta scooters. I’m happy!

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Photo equipment?

Whatever gave you that idea?

Christmas 2019-18 small.jpg

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Now I know you’re pulling my leg. In reality, you have enrolled the dog and cat in photography class and they have learned to take pics of each other.
They do nice work!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
To compliment my woodworking tools, this was under the tree! I mentioned it in passing last summer from a TV commercial and forgot about it, evidently the wife has a better memory than me :highly_amused: Cool! Makes pocket holes for hidden screws in furniture and other projects. :encouragement:
View attachment 61718
View attachment 61719

sail

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Basil your dog seems to look right thru me. I sure mine see's thru me.

Same as last year for Xmas, no packages to open. But we arrived in Whitefish for 2 months skiing yesterday so I'm over it. Scrambled to leave early and blasted thru South Dakota in sunshine the day before the storm hit. I90 still is closed.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Basil your dog seems to look right thru me. I sure mine see's thru me.

Same as last year for Xmas, no packages to open. But we arrived in Whitefish for 2 months skiing yesterday so I'm over it. Scrambled to leave early and blasted thru South Dakota in sunshine the day before the storm hit. I90 still is closed.

Sounds like fun! (except for the storm)

vette

Darth Vader
Country flag
I'm Happy. Got some books I've wanted to read: "Northeast American Sports Car Races, 1950-1959", " Sports Car Racing in the South: Texas to Florida 1961-62" and "American Sports Car Racing in the '50s". This last one throws in the California boys (Reventlow, Edgar, Parravano, etc).
And best of all got to go to Disney World with daughter and family.

vette

Darth Vader
Country flag
But we arrived in Whitefish for 2 months skiing yesterday so I'm over it. Scrambled to leave early and blasted thru South Dakota in sunshine the day before the storm hit. I90 still is closed.

I was up that way in August. Drove across Dakota's I-90 in the Vette. Beautiful drive.

Attachments

• IMG_1241.jpg
    IMG_1241.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1370.jpg
    IMG_1370.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 25
Country flag
Just stuff, and one thing I look forward to each year. I have a couple sisiter inlaws that use online publishing to do photo books of what my nieces have spent the year doing. Since they live several hours away I can't be there for day to day stuff, so this way I can see vacations, school events, and such.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Got a long sleeve flannel shirt, a black v-neck sweater and Mits and I both got hateful chest colds. Two outta three ain't shabby.

Oh, and she scored a 9" Pyrex pie plate in a silly Santa stealing game. I'll make us a nice quiche with that.

gonzo

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Mrs. Santa gifted custom-tailored coco mats, red and black, to AH BJ 7. They're replacing 27+ year old amco trim-to-fit rubber floor mats. The Black and red design really complements the interior. I love them! The S. Carolina outfit does excellent hand crafted work.