• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member with AH 3000

Malmore

Freshman Member
Country flag
have owned the car for almost 30 years and not really driven it much. We are almost to the end of an often delayed restoration.....oops, just noticed I joined in 2013, I guess the introduction is also delayed.

bought the car almost 30 years ago. Made every mistake in the book and pushed the car into the back of a barn. A couple of years ago I decided to either sell the pile of parts or try one more time to get it together....I joined the local British car club (there's an idea!) and met some people who have helped me get the car going again....Paul

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome - would love to see pics! you are in a gorgeous part of the world for driving!

OP
M

Malmore

Freshman Member
Country flag
We really are in a beautiful part of the world. Some of that salty air also contributed to my cars rusty nature. I am out of town and on an old iPad but will dig up some recent pictures. These are old and taken during one of the on again off again periods of the restoration.

you have eclectic taste....well done. I had a buddy in high school with a viva.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 19

apbos

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Welcome!
I envy you as my wife is from North Sydney and grew up up in Truro. The California coast is a great place for our cars, but the coast roads and backroads of the Maritimes are a drivers dream. A big Healey and a warm summer day in Cape Breton can not be beat. Someday we will go back and I hope I can haul my projects back with me.
Regards
Paul

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome Paul! (Or welcome back). I love Nova Scotia - WHen I was in the Air Force I spent a couple months at a place called CFS Barrington (a Canadian radar site that we did an evaluation on). I just remember how lovely that place was! One of these days I'm going to take my wife to NS!

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
We really are in a beautiful part of the world. Some of that salty air also contributed to my cars rusty nature. I am out of town and on an old iPad but will dig up some recent pictures. These are old and taken during one of the on again off again periods of the restoration.

you have eclectic taste....well done. I had a buddy in high school with a viva.

thanks! My wife is less impressed with my taste in Cars. :grin:

OP
M

Malmore

Freshman Member
Country flag
It's a funny world. We have a vw camper that came from California and have spent a lot of time camping in CB. Also, my healey originally came from a guy in Truro.

Lots of great roads here, you will need to drive the whole province.....Paul

OP
M

Malmore

Freshman Member
Country flag
CFS Barrington is/was in a pretty remote part of the province. To us New Mexico seems so exotic....thanks for the warm welcome (back).....Paul