• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Thanks for welcoming me in!

swampym

Freshman Member
Country flag
HI All,

My name is Swampy Marsh and I just bought a 1958 TR3a in primrose yellow with the hopes of returning to vintage rallying with my wife. Look forward to hearing your wisdom as we begin the journey.

Cheers,

Swampy

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Hi Swampy; welcome to the asylum.

If you're up for it, there's a club drive Wednesday (New Years Day). Not a rally as such, just a pleasant drive through the hills with a bunch of other Triumph nuts. You are welcome to drive along, whether or not you choose to join the club.
http://www.sctoa.org/SCTOA/Flyers_files/2020 New Years Drive.pdf

If the TR isn't quite ready, you can also "run what you brung"; but you'll be expected to stay at the back of the pack :smile:

PS, the RSVP is so Robert can get a head count to make lunch reservations. But there's always room for one more car, and usually room for two more at the lunch venue.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Swampy

Welcome to the forum.

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of tips and advice for your TR3a project.

Post some photos of your TR3A.

David