• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New [Sort of]

Braxtono

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello - member from way back, just haven’t been on in a long time. Going through the motions to get rid of Lucas. I had a Triumph Spitfire in high school and college. That’s how I originally got the bug many years ago. Most of my adult working life family and career - never made time for an LBC.

Now retired in Raleigh NC I have several. A ‘76 Triumph TR6 - good car - sort of disassembled project at the moment. A ‘68 TR250 - purchased as a stalled “almost complete” project. A ‘65 TR4A - Triumph Racing Green, beautiful car fun car (my favorite). A ‘62 MGA MKII - without question the most beautiful of my collection, though I’m partial to the TRs. And just recently, a ‘57 TR3, another “almost finished” unfinished project I purchased as such.

Anyway, lots to work on. Thanks for all the shared info and support.

Best,
Braxton

Attachments

• 0DBF95D8-F97C-4979-9F44-E53B60228EA7.jpeg
    0DBF95D8-F97C-4979-9F44-E53B60228EA7.jpeg
    204.6 KB · Views: 28