• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hi all, new member from Stockholm Sweden here

magnus.andersson

Freshman Member
Glad I found this forum, seems there is plenty of useful information in here! I have a 1959 BN4 AH, Black over Red imported from California that is currently under restauration. I believe it has been sitting since the early or mid -70's, last title and ownership certificate was dated 10/11/72.

Thanks, Magnus

Attachments

• IMG_2184.jpg
    IMG_2184.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 21

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Magnus

Welcome to the forum.

I am sure that the AH section will be able to offer help, tips and advice for your BN4 restoration.

David