• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

One night at the Restaurant

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I arrived early at the restaurant last night. “Do you mind waiting for a bit?”, the manager asked. “Not at all”, I replied.

“Good, take these drinks to table 9″

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I hope you asked Santa for a new joke book :highly_amused:

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
tough cowd.jpg

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
:lol:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
About thirty years ago my wife and I went to see Soupy Sales. We were seated in a front row seat and Soupy singled me out to harass. Unfortunately for HIM he chose the wrong audience member. We both had fun with the back and forth banter.
After the show Soupy invited my wife and me to have a drink with him at the bar. It was a fun evening.

Country flag
Different generation of entertainers. There are few of today's younger performers I could see might do that. Most seem to want to be admired and perhaps envied and hold fans at arms length. Granted social media and the fact practically everyone has an HD movie camera in their pocket, and for many a desire to embarass/himiliate celebrity, plays into that, but they're just not the same as those who made their names in the 50s and before.