• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

In five days

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
In five days BCF will turn 19 years old! When I started this experiment I had brown hair (a distant memory). As we approach 19 years we are nearly at 23 thousand members and have gathers over 1 million 100 thousand posts. Happy birthday BCF!

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Happy Birthday indeed! and a great great legacy to the hobby - thanks Boss and well done!

:cheers:

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Thanks for all your hard work & dedication!

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
I think your spare time "experiment" has turned out very well! Like planting a few trees and caring for them over the years.

"Large streams from little fountains flow, Tall oaks from little acorns grow."

Congratulations!

Tom M.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Congratulations and thanks Boss for a great contribution to the hobby.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
This is what BCF looked like back in 2000/2001 when she first went online. This was when the "Pub" was called "Free for All" (bad idea).

Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 2.45.39 PM.jpg

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Neat history (with that page). Wish I'd found you all earlier. I was very active in the Mini-Mania boards back in about 2000, but didn't find you guys until 2011 (after a couple of years with no LBC).

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Very glad and appreciative of all the effort and dedication you've put into this for all those years, Sir! Thank you!!

Like Mark, I was a bit late to the party. I'd been chasing the Colonel around the 'net for a while before coming across the BCF. But once found, I'm like a bad case of the fleas... :wink:

dklawson

Yoda
Happy Birthday and Congratulations! Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Thanks Bas. Not only is this site informative but you also get to meet nice people.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Congratulations and Happy Birthday.

Without the help and advice I have got from this forum I would have never finished my TR3A. So much help in so many areas. Thank you.

David

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
Happy Birthday and Congrats. A fellow Gateway Healey member told me about BCF at our club Christmas party in 2001. I got around to registring on 12/24/01. The help I've received has been great along with the enjoyment of participating in a civilized discussion about our LBC's.
The highlight was being able to spend time with you and your wife last May on our way to CA. Your are as gracious and interesting in person as your are as the 'boss' here.
Here's to many, many more years of the best forum on the web.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Happy Birthday and Congrats. A fellow Gateway Healey member told me about BCF at our club Christmas party in 2001. I got around to registring on 12/24/01. The help I've received has been great along with the enjoyment of participating in a civilized discussion about our LBC's.
The highlight was being able to spend time with you and your wife last May on our way to CA. Your are as gracious and interesting in person as your are as the 'boss' here.
Here's to many, many more years of the best forum on the web.

Thanks all and thanks Bob. It was fun meeting your and your better half and spending the day up in Santa Fe!

Country flag

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag