• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

2 year owner of 1971 Triumph TR6

B Ruby

Freshman Member
Hello everyone,
I Enjoy working on and driving my Triumph TR6 on nice days,
had a beat up triumph TR4A IRS back in high school.
Had a lot of fun in it back in the day, decided when I retired to
re kindle the memory. I was a aircraft mechanic as well as a chief pilot before i
retired, I have restored a few motorcycles a Harley Davidson XR 1000 and a 1970
Triumph T100 500 Daytona along with a old Kawasaki KDX 250 for my son.
other project have be a 1969 corvette 427 and a early model 1992 VW GTI

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello and Welcome to the forum.

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you will get lots of Tips, help and advice for your TR6 project.

David

OP
B Ruby

B Ruby

Freshman Member
Hello:
trying to solve some rattles inside my doors.
Any one familiar with removing door cards on a TR6 with out messing up the door card itself.
i understand there are 15 clips holding the card to the inside of the door.
is there a special tool to undo the clips? Or any tricks to solving the the rattles.

Any help would be appropriate!

thanks,
Bob

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Hey Bob, you might get some helpful replies in the New Member forum, you might want to post your specific TR question in the Triumph forum here. Likely to have more TR owners see it there.

OP
B Ruby

B Ruby

Freshman Member
Thanks for the heads up on using the right forum, new to the web site still learning how to navigate it.
i did get a set of plastic trim tools from moss the other day, look forward to trying them out.

thanks,
Bob

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Thanks for the heads up on using the right forum, new to the web site still learning how to navigate it.
i did get a set of plastic trim tools from moss the other day, look forward to trying them out.

thanks,
Bob

No worries Bob, if you have any questions about how to do things, check out the Forum Help section where we have a "sub-forum" called video tutorials - lots of "how to videos" there. It's also a good place to ask questions about navigating the forum.