• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Good News From Doctor!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Been 7 years since I had a first class flight physical, which included an EKG, after my son, (National aerobatic champion), died 6 years ago in a non related accident, I've pretty much given up on flying, lost interest after 65 years of flying. Mentioned that because I recently was getting a tightness in the chest, difficult taking a deep breath. My doctor wanted an EKG plus other tests. After all was done and over he gave me the verdict. Comparing my test to the one taken 7 years ago he was impressed, not one change in the old heart since my last test! Hate to brag, but it sure was a relief. Problem was a lagging chest cold and indigestion from eating some food with a spicy red sauce. Well, no more spicy red sauce! Happy camper! :encouragement:

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Always good to get that kind of reports. Congratulations.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
good news indeed!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
That’s wonderful news for you and your family.

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Thanks fellas, getting up there in years makes one think about how much we take for granted when we were younger, youth makes one think we are invincible, but as we get older we become a little more cautious. Having a yearly check up is the way to go, were not invincible! The piece of mind makes life so much more enjoyable. I've lost some wonderful friends and family over the years, I don't cherish the thought of losing anymore, stay safe! PJ :encouragement:

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Something to be very thankful for.

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
From one old Paul to another - good news indeed. I can't tell you how many "heart attacks" I've burped away over the years. Always scary s&%t when it happens. Remember Redd Foxx "I'm comin' Elizabeth - this is the big one".