• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member Introduction

BassettBrits

Freshman Member
Hello, My name is Patrick. I live in Bassett, Virginia. I started loving old British cars back in the mid 70s when I started rebuilding a 63 TR4 in my parents basement. I've owned a TR4, GT6, 59 Bigeye, several Spitfires, MGB and I currently have a 65 Austin Healey BJ8, a 58 MGA Coupe, a 59 MGA Roadster, a 66 TR4A and a 63 TR3A currently in pieces.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Patrick - welcome to BCF. You have quite a history of LBCs for sure.

I had to laugh when you wrote "currently in pieces". That applies to most of our cars too, at one time or another!

Tom M.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Welcome Patrick! I'm just up the road in Roanoke.
Maybe we could meet up some time.