• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

ajsblack

ajsblack

Freshman Member
I am a new member and have not used forums before. I have two TR3 a' a right hand drive Stag a 1949 2000 roadster (that I am restoring) a 1947 1800 for parts. I have a lot of Tr3 parts, motors and tramisions i will sell. I do have an eurgent problem I need to indentify a motor at my mechanic shop in order to order parts the engine # is (I think) TS 73149E ??? any help would be greatly appreciated. Ps I still can't get rid of the little man

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to the BCF! If you have any questions, check the "Video Tutorials," a sub-forum under the "Forum Help" forum. I've made lots of "how to" videos. You can also always go to the Forum Help forum and post any questions you may have. You will find our Triumph forum very active here.

sail

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Hi and Welcome. Post your question in Triumphs for a speedy answer, not many look here but someone there knows. :encouragement:

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello and Welcome to the forum.

You will get plenty of help in the Triumph section of the forum for your projects.

The Engine you are asking about is a little newer than my one which is TS68384E

There is a section where you can list parts for sale.

Post some photos of some of your cars.

David