• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

BFS [Black Friday Spam]

• Thread starter Deleted member 8987
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8987

I regularly check our webmail SPAM folders.

Just checked the wife's.

New World Maps.

These are nutz:

[FONT=&quot]
This map is in very good condition, bright and clean, with no rips or tears​
[/FONT]​
[h=2]Original 1825 Tanner Engraved Map AFRICA Cannibals Congo Gold Coast Mozambique[/h]
[FONT=&quot]
Handsome, original 1825 large-format engraved map of Africa, published in Henry Schenck Tanner's American Atlas more than 190 years ago.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Was: $629.99
Now: $428.39
You Save: $201.60!
Go to listing.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Very good condition, with a bold, strong impression and no marks, rips, or tears​
[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]
A superb, scarce and important map of the Eastern Seaboard from Cape Lookout to Florida, with Cuba and the Bahamas, published by Theodore de Bry in 1591.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Was: $10,600.00
Now: $7,208.00
You Save: $3,392.00!
[/FONT]​
Oh, yeah, let's plan a trip. Let me dig out my

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
:lol:

OP
D

Deleted member 8987

Yeah....lookee all the monee I save buy.....buying NEITHER!