• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member Intro

Gobogo

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello All,
The name is Gobogo and after 40 years I have reacquired a 1975 TR6 the same color as I had in 1976. It is in fair shape but of course there are always issues with a 45 year old classic. Looking forward to hearing how all of the experts here have taken care of their issues and of course asking for direction on settling some of mine. I am a west coast person soon to be relocating to the gulf coast of Florida. I will need the 13.5% raise to pay for the anticipated upkeep on my new acquisition. I hope the Holidays are good for each of you out there.

First issue I am working on is to add electronic ignition to my little lady and would like to hear from those who have done so, to tell me the brand they feel is the best.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Welcome! I moved here from Eureka two years ago.
Did you belong to the RBCC? I've interacted with members of
the club for many years.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Gobogo

Welcome to the forum.

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of help and advice there for your TR6 project.

I have seen several threads there on the merits and issues of electronic ignition.

David