• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello

NYC5513

Freshman Member
My name is Steve and I live in Buckeye Arizona using the log in of nyc5513. I am new to the forum and just bought a clean but needs tlc 68 Austin Healey Sprite. I am hoping to share knowledge as I have a little but could use assistance as well.
I am also looking to join a local (Phoenix Area) Austin Healey Club but I have not found one as yet so if there is enough Phoenix area Healey owners lets chat and see if we can start one???

Let me know what you think. I hope for positive responses.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Steve - welcome to BCF. Check out the Sprite/Midget forum here:

https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/forumdisplay.php?31-Spridgets

There's an active club down in Tucson, with weekly (Tuesday) meetings, and a monthly breakfast run.

https://www.tucsonbritish.com/

I envy your weather; here in New England we deal with the strange phenomenon called "snow", which we try to handle the best we can.

MGsnow.jpg

Yep - snow ... another four letter word.

Tom M.

OP
N

NYC5513

Freshman Member
Thank you for the response. Unfortunately Tucson is a bit of a drive and it would be nice to get a couple of people in the Phoenix area together and start a local club. I have seen a few people that have also inquired so maybe a new club can be forth-coming??