• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

roadsterten

Freshman Member
Country flag
Thanks for letting me join the group. I have had Austins for years and currently own an 1934 ten roadster. a 1957 A55 Cambridge. a 1956 A95 Westminster countryman ( needs restoring) , a 1934 Austin Kempton Sports saloon and a 1961 Rover P4 100.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Welcome to the British Car Forum roadsterten. That's quite a lot of nice classics in your stable.
Do post some pics of your cars... we'd love to see them!
The "Triumph" section of the forum is very active and you will find help anytime you need it.

Last edited:

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello and Welcome to the forum.

You have a great collection of older British cars there. I had a Rover 2000 for a while when I was living in England. How many of them are drivers?

Post a few photos of your collection.

David

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome - we've been getting quite a few folks from down under here lately. Do be sure to post some pictures!

OP
R

roadsterten

Freshman Member
Country flag
100_2042.jpg