• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Don’t mess with grandma...

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Don't waste time trying to argue with "old people." They've no time to argue. They'll just kill you. :devilgrin:

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Don't waste time trying to argue with "old people." They've no time to argue. They'll just kill you. :devilgrin:
Poor guy pick the wrong house... he didn’t know there was a pit bull inside :scared:

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Mark up one for old folks.

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Mark up one for old folks.
I do feel bad for the young man having to tell his friends that an old lady beat him up :glee:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Reminds me of this:

Mitsy's 84 year old German grandma was visiting in Miami a decade ago, at her daughter's home. She spoke no English. Mom-in-law and Mitsy went out to shop, leaving Oma in the North Miami house alone. A teen male seeing no car in the driveway decided to check out the house and entered through the back door. Oma heard something in the kitchen and went to look. A young tall black kid was standing in the kitchen! Oma grabbed a broom and screaming at the kid in German, began chasing and beating him with it! Poor kid was so shocked and surprised he stumbled and fell out onto the porch, where Oma continued poking and pummeling him with the broom, all the while screaming at him in German... Kid finally gained his feet and ran off. GO OMA!!!

The old gal wore tennis shoes. And she knew the English word "mall"... if it was uttered, she would be at the front door, purse to the ready, prepared for a shopping experience. Mitsy told me she and her mom had a hard time keeping up when Oma went along. Spry 84 year old!

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Go Oma!
Get her a job in Paris Island :drill:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Sadly, she passed a while back. But she put me in mind of a bulldozer. A short stocky white-haired bulldozer. :highly_amused: