• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Makin' The Best of a Bad Situation

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Found this on Youtube tonight.Haven't heard it
since it was a new song.
Enjoy!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
We drink a lot of milk, we always have. I can't stand these new man made fake milk products. I like real butter, eggs and micro wave bacon! :encouragement:

Country flag
I'll join in on that. But I have a niece that doesn't eat or drink anything that is related to an animal, regardless of if the product is renewable or the end of the line for the animal. Told me once we should never use anything that cam e something that had a mother. I asked about plants, since technically they have parents. She had no real answer beyond saying that's different.

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
It's cruel the way carrots and radishes are just yanked out of the ground and sliced into pieces without any thought for their feelings. Vegetables have rights too!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
As a species, we're OMNIVORES. Top o' th' chain. We adapt to our environment, we have the capacity to change it to suit our local needs. Go tell the Inuit they need to be "vegan".

"I like mine with lettuce an' tomato, Heinz 57 and french fried potato..." I will raise my hand and admit I'm an unabashed foodie. Omnivorous. Tossed salad? Sure, as dessert after a meal of lasagne or spaghetti 'n meatballs. Eggplant parm? You bet!

Last evening's meal was chicken breast marinated in a Teriaki sauce, grilled over charcoal. Steamed fresh-cut green beans over steamed rice. Delish!

...anybody hungry yet?

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Crawfish chowder to go with the LSU game last night.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
*drool* :wink:

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Shiner Bock... my favorite. :thirsty:

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I guessed you guys would try to make me hungry today so I made a pot of shrimp and andouille gumbo last night so I am immunized.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
I guessed you guys would try to make me hungry today so I made a pot of shrimp and andouille gumbo last night so I am immunized.

It did have okra, too, right? :wink:

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
It did have okra, too, right? :wink:

oprah_winfrey_donacion_universidad.jpg

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I couldn't find a clip of it (darn) but I remember back on the original Saturday Night Live, I think it was Dan Aykroyd who did a skecth where he was a pitch man for "Okra Cola." Mmmmm, yum!

OP
AngliaGT

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Do you make that with a "Bass O' Matic"?