• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member - Puyallup, WA

demo4man

Freshman Member
Introducing myself to the members of this great resource. I'm the current owner of a TR3A race car that I'm spending some time (and $$$) preparing for the upcoming season. I look forward to utilizing this forum to get me through all of the questions I'm bound to have throughout my journey

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome! Of course we would love to see pics. how far do you travel to race?

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Demo4man

Welcome to the forum.

You will find the Triumph section is very active and you are sure to get all your questions answered there.

Post some photos of your TR3A

David

OP
D

demo4man

Freshman Member
Here's a couple of photos, one of the car prior to paint & bodywork and another of the current state of the car

Attachments

• 20190309_132216.jpg
    20190309_132216.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 21

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Nice! (But only see one photo).

By the way, when you upload an image, it first puts in into your post as a small thumbnail. If you double click that thumbnail then select "Large, Center" it will allow you to post a larger image so that people don't hav etc click the thumbnail to see the later image.

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Hi from Portland. :smile: