Thread: opening classified ads

Ask your questions about using the forum. Find useful video tutorials in tutorial sub-forum Please post car-related questions in the appropriate car forum (e.g., Healey, Jaguar, MG...etc.)

Freshman Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

opening classified ads

I cannot seem to open any AH classified ads...no matter where I click...nothing happens.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Re: opening classified ads

That's weird. I just went into the AH classifieds and opened your ad plus several others just to test. Haven't had any other complaints so it suggests the issue might be a browser problem on your end (speculating). Do you have a different browser? Are you using a PC, Mac, iPhone...other?
    “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” - Oscar Wilde

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Re: opening classified ads

UPDATE - I just tried using the "Mobile" style on my iPhone and now see the problem. (Now to figure out what's causing it). Seems to only the Classified forums that are not working with the "Moble" style. Until I can figure out what's causing it, try this: Go to the very bottom of the page and tap on "Full Site". Then see if you can access the classified ads.
    “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” - Oscar Wilde