• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Another new-join Jag guy from Southern California

Craig 89 xjs

Freshman Member
Hi gang,

I just found this particular forum today while looking for information to help with my new aquisition 89 xjs. I've been a long-time Jag owner with a project 63 FHC E-type since 1997, but I had never driven a Jag until this past September, when my wife surprised me and gave me a project that I could actually drive (the XJS).

The E-type is still a work in progress - finishing up replacing/repairing all the rust (hopefully this winter) and then I go into bodywork in prep for paint and re-assembly.

The XJS is a beauty! silver birch with doe skin interior convertible and, with exception of the LT1 engine, is pretty much all original and complete (and most importantly RUST FREE!)

I look forward to learning new things and sharing what little knowledge I have.

Craig Dearth
Yucca Valley, CA

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to the BCF, Craig! I have a 67 E-Type that has been a work in progress for too many years! Is your XJS the 12 or the 6?

OP
C

Craig 89 xjs

Freshman Member
89 XJ-S.jpg

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
nice! welcome, a jag with an LT1 is at some level a dream car for me! :smile: