• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Rulers of the House!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I always thought I only had one adversary in relation to ruling the house, then these two came along and it was no contest! :highly_amused:

View attachment 61133

Last edited:

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Thanks for the memory Paul. We had two amazingly similar a few years back. Really miss those little critters.

Attachments

• Dogs2_sm.jpg
    Dogs2_sm.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 17
OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I'm dreading the day we have to part, their like our children. about 4 years ago we had a bad/noisy thunderstorm and the pups were very scared, to calm them down we had to put them in the bed with us and now they won't sleep anywhere else.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
about 4 years ago we had a bad/noisy thunderstorm and the pups were very scared, to calm them down we had to put them in the bed with us and now they won't sleep anywhere else.

This series of commercials absolutely cracks me up:

which leads me to this (storms)