• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

new 54Clyde

54Clyde

Freshman Member
Country flag
Took an hour to get to 1st post. Computers can't last, they are too difficult to use or fix. It was easier to get my 3rd TR going about 1973. Found in a pig sty $35, I had only $25 so had to hitch to the plasma bank for the difference. Took all day!. Next day I got a ride with my motor, installed in a couple, & drove away. So young, so in time the car got stored. Now we are in a good place and I am commencing the project, until I run out of money of course. $10 a pop won't cut it anymore.

I appreciate your welcome, have many questions, and hope to contribute as much as I get if the pesky computer allows.
54Clyde

Attachments

• small wrong grill boot.JPG
    small wrong grill boot.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 26

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome aboard! Lovely project you have there! Be sure to check out the Triumph forum.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello 54Clyde

Welcome to the forum.

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of help, tips and advice there for your TR3 rebuild.
They go for a bit more than $35.00 these days.

David