Thread: New Member

Hey New Members! This New Member Introduction Forum is where you can post an introduction message to introduce yourself to the group here!

Freshman Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you for your welcome. Original owner of a 1976 TR6 that has been stored for the last 15 years. Just bringing it out and working to get it road worthy. Found this site to have great information as I work on getting this wonderful car up and running. Major problem right now is the ignition switch, mechanic says dash will have to be removed...I am hoping that doesn't have to happen, on reading some of the posts here, it seemed it might be doable without removing the dash. I have much to learn about restoring a car! Have new clutch, exhaust system, battery and brakes...I'm sure there will be more to do, sounded great on the road the other day but then the ignition got cranky! There is a road rally this weekend in my area and I hoped to be part of it and meet some other owners, but not looking good right now...but I will remain hopeful! Have a great day everyone. Phila, PA

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Re: New Member

Welcome to the forum! Looks like you broke the code for posting messages! You will find we have a very active Triumph forum so be sure to check that section out too!
    “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” - Oscar Wilde

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Re: New Member

Hello!
    - Mark

Former 1956 Austin Healey 100-4 (BN2)
    Former 1962 Mk1 Austin Mini (850)
    Former 1973 Austin Mini (really a 1980s Cooperized Mini)
    Present 1959 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite (with 1275, 5 speed, discs, etc)