• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

OCD rules, they're important...

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
The first rule of the OCD club is that there has to be a second rule so that there will be an even number of rules.

:wink-new:

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
UM CDO - alphabetical order. :rolleyes:

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I couldn't believe it - when I cashed my paycheck at work,
they didn't put all of the bills in numerical order,or all facing the
same way (AGAIN!).
Some people just don't get it.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
When i get cash from the ATM the bills seem to be always facing the same way but quite often some of them are upside down.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Howard Hughes of course suffered with OCD, and Comedian Howie Mandel is also afflicted (If you've ever watched him on AGT you may have noticed he prefers "fist bumps" to shaking hands). I've had several family members in my Family to Family classes over the years who had loved ones with OCD. In many cases it can be quite debilitating. >> OCD

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
It always annoys me when someone, especially a bank teller, doesn't front and face bills from smallest to largest.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
It always annoys me when someone, especially a bank teller, doesn't front and face bills from smallest to largest.

I guess they don't get paid enough to care! :devilgrin:

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag

PC

Obi Wan
Country flag
ocd-nightmare-crooked-picture-of-leaning-tower-of-pisa-obsessive-compulsive-disorder.jpg

566f874f75243.jpeg

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Sadly,I get it,just like making sure the light switches
are in the "DOWN" position,when the lights are off.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
That's only reasonable Doug. My similar problem though is with two-way circuits. Which one has to be down?

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Switch plate and outlet plate screws are all in with the slot-heads horizontal. Bills arranged in the wallet, singles first, all portraits face forward and right side up. Yup, I get it.

Keys... ONE key fits every door lock at the hovel (five of them). One key for seven tool box locks. One key fits the MG and both Lotus cars but can't do it with column-lock ignitions (and that bugs the Heck outta me!). Hate carrying a bunch of keys.

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Switch plate and outlet plate screws are all in with the slot-heads horizontal. Yup, I get it.

I make all mine vertical... but they're all the same. :wink-new:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
OUTLIER! :smirk:

Nope, vertical, then women can't catch their nails on them turning them off.

Oh, and, toilet paper cascades over the top. hanging down in front. (Unless there are children less than 5 in the house because if they start spinning the roll with it hanging from the back it will roll tighter and not looser - most kids that age lack the coordination to swipe from bottom to top.)