• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

MagnetteKen

MagnetteKen

Freshman Member
I have just completed rebuilding a 1959 MG Magnette series 3 (Very rare in Australia) and I am looking to find anyone with a similar interest who may know a little more than I do about the marque. For example I am currently trying to find a diagram of where the windscreen washer hoses all go to and from. Can anyone out there assist?

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to BCF Ken! Now that you've introduced yourself, you might want to post your question in our MG forum - Best of luck!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Hi Ken,
As Basil suggests you can try posting your question in the MG section of the BCF forum. You will be sure to get lots of assistance.
Also, you might try this website for Magnette owners for help
https://magnette.org

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
We do hope we'll still see you around here though, Ken :cool-new:
Yes indeed.... Please make the BCF a regular stop for help.
See, if you didn't come here you may not have known about the other website :encouragement: