• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Chocolate Chip Cookies-CAUTION!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Just found out that through scientific research chocolate chip cookies have the same habit forming effect on the brain that marijuana has for an addiction! I know that's a fact, because when my wife bakes Chocolate chip cookies for the holidays, were lucky if they last that long! At times she has to bake a second batch to please everyone! She also puts Pecans in them, I'm addicted for sure, I'm a Chocolate chip junkie! :encouragement: :highly_amused: PJ

View attachment 60916

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Chocolate chip cookies makes my clothes shrink.

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
My car club met for its monthly dinner at a country club. For dessert? Assorted cookies, including chocolate chip. At my table were Kevin (Ultimate TR3), John (Sunbeam Tiger being restored), Frank (some kind of Jag?) and two wives-not mine. It was pouring rain outside.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
A bit of advice - NEVER put a plate of chocolate chip cookies
on the passenger seat when you have a long drive ahead of you.
Somehow,they turn into crumbs.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Evaporation! Same thing happens to my CAB's. :smirk:

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
One of my top 5 favourite jokes

[FONT=&quot]An old, old man was lying in his death bed upstairs.His most favorite food in the world was chocolate chip cookies.As he lay there, gasping for each breath, he was sure he could smell freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies.He crawled out of bed and slowly limped down the stairs.Sure enough, across the kitchen, there was a huge platter of chocolate chip cookies on the table.He finally made it to the table and he reached a shaking hand towards the cookies.Suddenly, his wife slapped his hand sharply and yelled, "DON’T TOUCH THOSE - they’re for the funeral!"[/FONT]

TRMark

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
The dying old mans name was Ole, wife’s name is Lena.