• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New from Madison Wisconsin

Tj007m

Freshman Member
Hello forum members!
Ive recently purchased a 79 Mini that hasn’t been out of a garage in 24 yrs.
I enjoy tinkering with cars and am looking forward to completing a restoration on her with helpful info from this forum.
Thanks,
Terry M.

Attachments

• 985617B7-E148-46A8-99B6-B05054C1C659.jpg
    985617B7-E148-46A8-99B6-B05054C1C659.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 22
OP
T

Tj007m

Freshman Member
Hey Tom,
That Badger Football team looking pretty good this year!
I’ve always heard that any sports car guy should own a Mini at one point in their life.
My cousin had this one sitting in the back of their garage for years, so I finally bugged them enough to sell it to me.
Ive got a lot of work ahead before I’ll get to drive it but I hear it’s supposed to be a cold winter here in Wisconsin so I’ll have to get in some quality garage time.

OP
T

Tj007m

Freshman Member
Hey Eric,
You are correct, it is a Canadian version.
I should correct my statement about a restoration and change it to a Resto Mod. I don’t think I can put those horrendous bumpers back on.
Thanks Terry