• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Jim Davenport

Freshman Member
Hi,
just joined last night. Always looking for information on Sprites. I have a 60 Bugeye and a 66 Sprite. Both have extensive updating. I’m in a British Car Club in Spokane and have had a great time with both the cars and the club. Looking forward to reading what’s going on with peoples cars.

jim

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome! sounds like two great cars. we would love to see pics and I would love to hear how they have been updated. Come over to the Spridget forum and show us please.

:cheers:

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Jim

Welcome to the forum.

The Sprites are Great cars. You will get plenty of tips, hints and help in the Spridget section.

Post a few photos of your Sprites.

David

Country flag
Hi, and welcome!