• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

2035 Bentley

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Notice when the door opens up a good chunk of the roof comes with it. I can only imagine that in a heavy rain the interior is going to get drenched until it is buttoned up (which appears to be a slow process).
Maybe rain will be a figment of our imagination in 2035 :rolleye:

Country flag
I'll give them credit for creative thinking, and the seats moving back are just the think for your son to take his date to the drive-in, (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). But the overall styling to me is just one loud paintjob away from being a giant Hot Wheels toy.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
That is a good looking old Binder that Texas Metal has, I'd much rather own it than that Bentley. Here is another photo I found of it.
Texas Metal IH.jpg

D

Deleted member 8987

If you ever see the episode....interesting. Barbeque truck. Hydraulic rams, when it opens "WHAM!".

But in the photo I showed is the canopy that raises up, folds open.

They're gonna put that into the Bentley to keep rain off'n the leather.