• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

On the way to church this morning

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Just around the corner from the house, passed 15 Lambos (all newer) going in the opposite direction. Must have been a club run.

Of course my text was 1 Timothy 6:6-19 which includes

[FONT=&quot]9 Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

[/FONT]
and

[FONT=&quot] Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]18 Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
dang. :rolleyes: :smile:

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I'd still like to have a Lambo!

you'll notice the sermon wasn't 'thou shall not covet' :GRIN: seriously recent Lambos and most Ferrari's do literally nothing for me. though 15 at a time is not something you see every day.

But, new Aston Martin/ new Jag/ classic Ferrari or Lambo or Maserati - lots of choices before most modern supercars

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
If you want to deliver it to my house,
I'll be glad to help you out.

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Maybe this will have to do for now.

Webers.jpg

OP