• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

When you REALLY REALLY love your dog!

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I know the feeling. We were camping in a state park, where fireworks are banned, but as soon as it started to get dark, Independence Day fireworks started outside the park and Louie pulled out of his collar and took off. To make a long story short, he came back to the campsite 18 hours later. We were at the County pound looking for him at the time. He was rewarded with a bacon cheeseburger.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
We've never lost a dog, but we did lose a cat once. "Garfield," a yellow tabby, would, on occasion, get out of the house, but would always come back the next morning. He was basically an indoor cat. One night (it was dark out), I was out in the driveway working on the car and the garage door was open. Apparently the door from the garage to the utility room had not shut all they way. As I looked up from my car, I saw Garfield darting out of the garage and into the (very dark) back yard. We spent about an hour calling him and looking under every nook and cranny, but to no avail. We finally decided to call it a night and figured he would return, crying at the back door, like he always did. But he never came back. We didn't see him DOR (dead on road) so figured he was probably gotten either by a Coyote or maybe a Hawk. Never saw a trace of him.