• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member in Oregon - 1971 TR6

PWonderland

Freshman Member
Hello Everyone,
About ten years ago I sold my 1960 TR3A, always regretted it.

In the interim, I acquired and worked on a 1967 Beetle, 1968 Scout 800, 1966 Ford F150, 1971 Volvo 1800E, 1951 Studebaker 2R5-12, and a Land Rover Series IIA.

But I missed my old TR...so two weeks ago I found myself an original (except for paint and wheels) 1971 TR6.

I know I'll have lots of questions after I dive in so thanks in advance for all your help :tennis:.
-Pete

Attachments

• IMG_5015.jpg
    IMG_5015.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 22

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to BCF Pete! That's a really nice looking TR6 you found. I'm sure that "Text" will buff right out on the boot. :cool-new: