• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Trying to find history of a FriskySport

FSport

Freshman Member
I am trying to find someone who can help me track the history of a 1960 FriskySport That was registered in Illinois. I have the previous owners name that is deceased and the family has lost the title and all the paperwork. I know it was registered in 1969 by bits of the tax inspection of Chicago. I think it was the only one imported in 1960. It is number 13 known still to exist. This car sat in a barn fo4 over 30 years.
Thank You Mark

Attachments

• 8721987B-CF6A-41CF-8203-4CA52E69EC3B.jpg
    8721987B-CF6A-41CF-8203-4CA52E69EC3B.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 43
OP
F

FSport

Freshman Member
This Frisky is after Meadows when CJ Wright was the owner and was Frisky Cars Ltd so the Frisky Register has no info on this car. Only one of six built from leftover parts in 1960. Mr Meadows of the Frisky Register contacted me when he was asked by the family on how to sell the car since he made me the honorary USA division and I have supplied them some parts that I made. The family says the legend of this car was it was first owned by the McCormick Place in Chicago.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
*gigglesnort!* :lol: