• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The GT Is On Bring a Trailer

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Hope the sale goes well for you,but I hate to see you sell it.

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Thanks, Doug. Too many toys. '73 roadster needs to go also.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Dang that's tempting! If only I didn't have too many other irons in the fire right now!

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Very interesting Mickey. My shop partner's grandson is putting a 3.4 V6 into his MGB in our shop right now.

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Very interesting Mickey. My shop partner's grandson is putting a 3.4 V6 into his MGB in our shop right now.

Great - he's gonna love it! If he's not already tuned in, here's a great resource: http://forum.britishv8.org/

And he can always contact me if he'd like.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Thanks Mickey. I'll pass that along. He is a senior at OU so we probably won't see him much until spring.

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Good luck with the sale, Mickey. Sad to see that one going from your little collection, but I can certainly understand.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Good luck with the sale, Mickey. Sad to see that one going from your little collection, but I can certainly understand.

no you don't :rolleyes: :grin:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Good luck Mickey. I'd bid on it but then I'd need to take out a loan from you to pay for it.

3798j

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Really enjoyed following this auction. Thought your thoughtful answers to bidders/lookers questions gave confidence to those considering "going for it". Think (as they say) it was well sold, well bought. Congratulations Mickey.

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Thanks, guys - nail biter for sure.

I'd received a couple of messages from the winning bidder. In one he said he was getting ready to be in the car and wouldn't be able to make any last minute bids. So he threw out his top dollar. Reserve had been met, and bidding ended up right about where I was hoping it would

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Most excellent news, Bro.

Kinda bittersweet.

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag