• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Ready for my closeup Mr Demille

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I just received an email from the producer of a documentary I was in called" Mental Health: Youth, Families, Communities" and he said the documentary has won an EMMY! I knew it had been nominated but just learned it actually won.

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Congratulations!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
way-clipart-way-to-go.gif

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Thanks x 3! Of course I didn't have anything to do with production other than being in it for a couple minutes. The producer who won the EMMY was Chris Schueler (Former local TV anchor turned documentary producer).

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Gee, now we have a celebrity on our hands! :rolleyes2: LOL. No, really, congrats to a rewarding experience! :applause:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
A long time coming. Congrats to the whole effort (and about time, too)!

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Congratulations! Hopefully and emmy will help get more attention to NAMI and other mental health organizations.