• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member 1972 TR6

Joan P

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hi!

I should have joined BCF years ago! I've owned my '72 TR6 for 41, yes, forty-one years! And, the thrill of driving my car is the same as it was back then. Cheers!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Wow, that's a long stretch to own the same car! Glad to hear your still enjoying it - and welcome to the BCF! Be sure to pop in to our Triumph forum also and say hello there!

OP
J

Joan P

Freshman Member
Country flag
Thank you Basil, and thank you for starting this Forum. It's already helped me fix a problem I was having with my car.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Joan

Welcome to the forum.

The Triumph section is very active so you will get plenty pf help and advice there.

Post a few photos of your TR6.

The pub is an area where almost anything comes up for discussion.

David

OP
J

Joan P

Freshman Member
Country flag
hi David,
As soon as I get a little more familiar with how to use the forum, I will post a picture of my car.

Joan