• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Remains of man missing 22 years found...Google Earth

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Google Earth played a roll in locating the remains of a man missing for 22 years (West Palm Beach, FL area).

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-man-found-car-google-earth-1458875

I managed to located the car myself on Google Earth and, if I was going to hazzard a guess, he may have been coming around Lake Isle Drive, which makes a sweeping curve to the left, didn't notice there was a T-intersection, and just kept going, right into the pond. It was late, he'd had a few drinks...

Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 6.27.56 PM.jpg

Country flag
Must have been really dry out when it happened, otherwise I would think there would have been tire marks someone would have investigated once he was known missing.