• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member from Denver

Randy Trenk

Freshman Member
Hello everyone!
I'm Randy Trenk and currently own a 66' BJ8 which I've been restoring for the past 5 years. Also have a 67' S1 E-type Rdstr.
Some people may still remember my father, Dick Trenk, founder of The Classic Jaguar Association and the first Sunbeam Owners Club(now long gone)
I've been around most British cars all of my life, but particulary the Jags and Sunbeams.
I do have a question to post: I am thinking of trying my hand at installing a new Robbins top on the Healey and wondered if anyone might have instructions for this?
Thank you all and I look forward to reading much more here in the future.
Randy in Denver, Co.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Hi Randy and welcome to BCF! Note that I moved your post to a "new topic" (You had replied to my post asking people to post a new topic about themselves). Anyway, I spend my Junior High and High School years in Denver (well, Aurora actually). What part of Denver are you in? Are you a native?

OP
R

Randy Trenk

Freshman Member
Hello Basil, I have lived in Lakewood most of my time here and still do. Originally from Chicago, but that was back in 1971. The family moved here when I was just 12 years old. I work as an auto-damage appraiser and hope to retire in 2 years. Went to Green Mtn. High when it opened in 1973
I'm not quite sure yet on how to navigate this site, so bear with me.
I've been trying to find some posts on big Healey top installation, but no luck so far. Probably here somewhere...

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Hello Basil, I have lived in Lakewood most of my time here and still do. Originally from Chicago, but that was back in 1971. The family moved here when I was just 12 years old. I work as an auto-damage appraiser and hope to retire in 2 years. Went to Green Mtn. High when it opened in 1973
I'm not quite sure yet on how to navigate this site, so bear with me.
I've been trying to find some posts on big Healey top installation, but no luck so far. Probably here somewhere...

We have a "Forum Help" forum where you can ask questions about navigating the site. Also, check out the sub-forum there called "tutorials" where you will find lots of "how to" videos.