• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello From Tampa

Seth Hensel

Freshman Member
Silver
Country flag
First car was a Bugeye. Worked on John Primm’s Team Lilliput H Production Sprite crew as a teenager. Have owned 3 Bugeyes, one 62 and a half Midget, and now five new Minis.

Next car will be a Mk III Gt6. Wife has given permission so this will happen.

A ‘Hello’ post is probably not the right place to get into the specifics of the plan. For now, thank you for creating a space where we can get together and share accumulated wisdom regarding these very special technological treasures.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Seth

Welcome to the forum.

When you get started on the GT6 you will get plenty of help from the Triumph section.

David

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Hi Seth an welcome to the British Car Forum. As David mentioned, head over to the "Triumph" section and post any questions you may have. You'll get plenty of friendly help.
I miss my days in Tampa.... I'm a UT Grad.

Country flag
Hello, and welcome to the BCF!