• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New guy from Utah

laughing Jack

Freshman Member
Ok well let me start thanks looks like a good group. I just recently (2 weeks) bought a 1959 Austin Healey Sprite. It had been setting for many years. Sometimes I'm guessing late 90's it started a transformation to a little different sport car. It was getting converted over to a Mazda DOHC and suspension good idea but not the way to do it. So I decided to go ahead and try and finish. I'm a Hot Rodder by heart so things change. I know some don't like the idea. I just finished building a complete new coil over front suspension and now going to change the rear mounting. I'll post some pictures. Thanks again.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome! there are a few spridget hot rodders so we are glad to have you here (and not purists by a long shot) Would love to know more about the conversion