• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Randy Forbes

Bob_Spidell

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Fellow Forum Dwellers,

Our (possibly real, possibly virtual) friend Randy Forbes will be undergoing open heart surgery tomorrow (he's getting a 'valve job'). I've been in touch with Randy for a couple weeks since it finally dawned on me that his always helpful posts started getting fewer and fewer (some of you knew already). While he's looking forward to getting his ticker back in top nick there will, of course, be some recovery efforts required. I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing Randy the best for a speedy recovery (and sending prayers if that's your bent). I'm sure his BMW customers will be anxiously awaiting his return to form as well.

Cheers,
Bob

BigGreen

Jedi Warrior
Silver
Country flag
Best wishes Randy !

Michael Oritt

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Ditto on that!

RestoreThemAll

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Randy.

ahealey1004

Randy has always been such a helpful contributor- I thoroughly enjoy his posts. Best of luck Randy!

red57

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Randy, Superior mechanic that you are, I'm guessing you're getting a quality 3 angle grind with good flow characteristics!

healeyblue

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
In our family prayers tonight. Praying for an easy and successful surgery. Get well soon Randy!! I'll let Leonard know too so he can be praying.
Jim

roscoe

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
Ported and polished and well documented I'm sure. Get well soon.

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Wishing you the best Randy Keoke, see U soon

RAC68

Darth Vader
Often, when we at the Forum hypnotized "How to", Randy already had the experience, with pictures to show, "How it was Done". I'm looking forward to his continuing that pattern.

I pray you have a successful operation with a quick recovery, for you and also your family.
Ray(64BJ8P1)

Rob Glasgow

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Randy, Best wishes for a speedy recovery. It's funny how we get to know those members of this forum that contribute so much and kind of expect they will always have the correct answer.
We can't wait for the detailed photos of the operation.....In true Randy style....

Country flag
Thank you (Bob, and) everyone, it really means a lot!

I'll have to be careful reading the comment later in the week__I don't want to bust a stitch laughing :glee: :glee:

Again, my thanks.

T-minus 9-1/2 hours...

dougie

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
We all love ya man, wishing you a fast recovery and many miles left to travel.