• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The British Car Fayre Atlanta

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Went to the British Car Fayre in Atlanta to day. It was a great day for it clear sky with a few clouds to keep the heat down. There was a great turnout of all types of British cars.
I had my TR3A there. There were probable 8 Tr3s there and a lot of 4s, 5s, 6s two 7s and one TR8 I neglected to get a count on the Triumphs ao a group photo.

I have included a few photos and will try to put the rest somewhere I can post a link.

David

From one extreme to the other.
RR.jpg
Lotus.jpg
TVR.jpg
Allard.jpg
AC.jpg
Standard Eight Tourer.jpg
TR3A.jpg
Morris Minor.jpg
That is the original leading on the "A" post.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Gosh, even the queen made it too.

OP
D

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Not my TR3
I spent too much time on my walk around taking photos of other cars and talking to owners and completely forgot/missed group shots along the Triumph section.

It was a little overwhelming and great to get to talk to so many other owners. Also my wife was on crutches so I had to make sure she was OK.
I missed the Delorean on my walk around. Saw it as they left.

The Queen was doing photos. She stood up well to the heat.

David
Standard 8 board.jpg
Standard 8 board 2.jpg

The Bus.jpg
Russel's modified Spitfire.jpg
Cars are leaving now but this street was filled both sides with Triumphs

David

EricG

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
This is a great show! Hard to find a place to park if you are a spectator but they arranged for parking at several church parking lots and a shuttle bus would pick you up and then take you back so much easier.
Here is my favorite.

Attachments

• DSC01917.jpg
    DSC01917.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC01918.jpg
    DSC01918.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 110

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Great pix!

Thanks for putting them up.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
This is a great show! Hard to find a place to park if you are a spectator but they arranged for parking at several church parking lots and a shuttle bus would pick you up and then take you back so much easier.
Here is my favorite.

I see the driver got slightly dehydrated in the Atlanta heat! :highly_amused:
View attachment 60408

EricG

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
It was around 96 degrees on the day of the show so yes Paul that driver was affected by the heat!
David I did make the walk up the street past all of the Triumphs. A friend was there with a freshly restored primrose colored TR3 that was for sale-beautiful car. Eric

OP
D

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Eric

It was hot. We went through a lot of bottled water.

This one?
TR3A yellow.jpg
I was parked a few cars further down on the other side.

A friend saved the day for me and got this shot.

David
My TR3  British Car Fayre 2019.jpg