Thread: Introduction

Hey New Members! This New Member Introduction Forum is where you can post an introduction message to introduce yourself to the group here!

Freshman Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Introduction

My wife Kathie and I bought our first LBC shortly after we married just over four years ago. I had owned a 1980 B that I bought new in late 1979 and I drove it to over 100,000 miles. My first (late) wife didnít like the space it was taking up and so it was sold around 1994. Kathie found our 1972 MGB roadster on Craigs List and we have done as much of the rehabilitation ourselves. While not Concourse quality, we sure have fun driving it every chance we get and attending as many shows as we can.
    Several months ago we chanced upon the 1962 Wolseley 1500 and simply couldnít resist. This one has a lot of issues we did not encounter with the MGB but weíre looking forward to it. The present issue involves a leaky float bowl on the SU HS2 Carburetor. Thatís what led me to this site.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Re: Introduction

Welcome to the BCF, Dick! We'd love to see some pictures of your new toys, especially that Wolseley! Be sure to jump in to our MG forum here also and say hello there.
    ďThe smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.Ē - Oscar Wilde