• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Introduction

Dick Foltz

Freshman Member
My wife Kathie and I bought our first LBC shortly after we married just over four years ago. I had owned a 1980 B that I bought new in late 1979 and I drove it to over 100,000 miles. My first (late) wife didn’t like the space it was taking up and so it was sold around 1994. Kathie found our 1972 MGB roadster on Craigs List and we have done as much of the rehabilitation ourselves. While not Concourse quality, we sure have fun driving it every chance we get and attending as many shows as we can.
Several months ago we chanced upon the 1962 Wolseley 1500 and simply couldn’t resist. This one has a lot of issues we did not encounter with the MGB but we’re looking forward to it. The present issue involves a leaky float bowl on the SU HS2 Carburetor. That’s what led me to this site.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to the BCF, Dick! We'd love to see some pictures of your new toys, especially that Wolseley! Be sure to jump in to our MG forum here also and say hello there.