• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member here from Sunshine Coast Australia

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Stevo- Welcome to the British Car Forum. I also have a '73 TR6 and it's always puts a smile on my face when I drive it. Post some pics of your car along side some of the beautiful roads in Queensland and visit the "Triumph" section of the forum whenever you have questions or can offer some help.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome Steve! Glad to have you aboard! Seems we've been getting a lot of folks joining from your part of the world lately! I can imagine there are pplenty of great roads to drive down there!

OP
S

Stevo

Freshman Member
Cheers Elliot, once I figure out how to use this site, I will post some pics of the 'beast', ��;o

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Cheers Elliot, once I figure out how to use this site, I will post some pics of the 'beast', ��;o

Couple pointers Steveo. First, if you want to reply to a specific person in a thread, click on the link that says "Reply With Quote" under that person's post. This will put their text in your edit box surrounded by "quote tags" (Then you type in your reply under their quoted text). When you save your post, their text will appear in a "quote bubble" as you see here.

Second tip: Here is a link to a video that explains how to add pictures to your posts:

https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/showthread.php?87521-Posting-pictures-on-BCF

Third tip - it looks like you may have tried to add an emoji or smilie to your post from some device like an iPhone? The forum software doesn't know how to interpret those, so you end up with ��
However, if you click on the little smilie face in the editor you will see that we have a large number of our own built-in smilies/emojies that you can choose from: :popworm: