• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Oh Waiter!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Me: waiter, do you have frog legs?
Waiter: of course monsieur
Me: good, hop over there and get me a beer

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Somebody please take Basil's book away from him! :rolleyes: :devilgrin:

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
You are so much better than this Mickey. Sorry Mickey I thought it was you with the groaner. I should have known better.

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
It won't do any good Elliot. Basil has access to the interweb and I fear if we keep complaining it will just get worse.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
47354B9A-A5AB-4105-949A-25FBE3C00D2F.jpg

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I think I owned the same joke book when I was eight.

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
I agree with JP. The humor forum needs spicing up since Mickey isn't posting as much. I could post some but then I would be banned for life plus 10 years!!

Last edited:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
By all means Bas, keep em coming.

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
"Waiter - there's a fly in my soup."
"That's all right - our chef used to be a tailor."
"Waiter - what's that fly doing in my soup?
"Looks like the backstroke".
"Waiter - there's a fly in my soup"
"Shhh, quiet or everyone will want one".

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
An Irishman, an Englishman and a Scotsman go into a pub and each order a pint of Guinness. Just as the bartender hands them over, three flies buzz down, and one lands in each of the pints.
The Englishman looks disgusted, pushes his pint away and demands another pint.
The Scotsman picks out the fly, shrugs and takes a long swallow.
The Irishman reaches into the glass, pinches the fly between his fingers and shakes him while yelling, "Spit it out, ya bastard! Spit it out!"