• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Bob Showalter

Rlshow

Freshman Member
New to this group.

I have been a english car addict since i was 12 working on a 1952 riley. Since then mga, mgbgt, bn1, 65 e type roadster, another mgbgt, mgtc and a 1973 xke 2 plus 2.

This is the first time i actually listed them.

Restoring my 53 bn1 now. Enjoying this forum. If anyone needs any tc or bn1 parts let me know. Bob Showalter in doylestown,,pa. rlshow:ataol.com

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome Bob! Hope you don't mind, but I modified your email address so as to use an image :at rather than the actual @. If you post your actual email address in the open forum, the "bots" will surely grab it and you will be inundated with SPAM. If you click on the little smilie icon in the editor you will see that :at is the first "smilie" listed. By using that, people can still "see" your email address but the bots will not recognize it as an email address and will not grab it.

Anyway, you will find our Austin Healey forum here very friendly and active - be sure to pop in there too,

Basil