• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Once Again,Proof That Your Internet Postings Never Go Away

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I can't remember where the posting of the Seagull
trying to grab a sandwich was,but was surprised to see
it on the Sun's webpage.

thesun.co.uk/motors/9767172/ford-capri-up-for-sale-for-60000/

D

Deleted member 8987

what does that have to do with a green Capri for sale?

D

Deleted member 8987

Really? I thought they were colour blind and just shot for shiny objects....like freshly washed vehicles?

OP
AngliaGT

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Not the Capri - it was below that,along with all the other
"teaser" links.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Darn, I can't find it now but I had a cartoon of a momma bird and her baby. Momma was saying "Try to hold it until I can find a clean car."

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
mehheh. Once drove thru a literal "s***storm" when an osprey let loose on our Parkway, here. "Voluminous" would be an understatement. Nearly blotted out forward vision. Wipers/washer exacerbated the problem. Nasty!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
mehheh. Once drove thru a literal "s***storm" when an osprey let loose on our Parkway, here. "Voluminous" would be an understatement. Nearly blotted out forward vision. Wipers/washer exacerbated the problem. Nasty!
Surprised you didn't pull out the sidearm and go hunting :rolleye:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Dam things are "protected"!

Country flag
I once had someon tell me geese couldn't let loose while flying, so of course that same day when I left work I found several bombs on the car. So they either stopped and walked around on the roof and windshield before heading to the office park pond, or they can indeed let go in the air...

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Years ago (my son is 32 now) he was getting pictures taken at Lake Eola in advance of prom. Just wound up the piccies and 5 pelicans flew over. enough said.