• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member from the Philadelphia area

Triumph667

Freshman Member
Hey All,

My name is Rich and I've owned my TR4 for about 15 years. It is an early TR4 (1468LO), and is mostly original except for a HDVA 5 speed conversion I added a number of years back (thanks Herman RIP). My kids are grown now, so I am revisiting my TR for some updating, clean-up and tuning. So far I have done all of the work myself, except for paint, so I know just enough to be dangerous:smile: I also have explored the dark side, as my second ride is a '69 Skylark convertible. I love these forums, as it is a good way to learn and share, and as I have recently become an empty nester (Kids at college), I will have more time for my hobbies (Cars and Taekwondo).

Cheers everyone,
Rich from Lansdale PA

61 TR4 1468LO (HDVA conversion)
69 Skylark convertible (350CI)

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome aboard, Rich! Be sure to check it at our Triumph forum also and maybe post some pictures.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Hi Rich and welcome to the BCF. You will find lots of help/advice whenever you need it. Head over to the “Triumph” section and check it out.
I also bought Herman’s kit for my TR6 and it really improves the ride. By the way, it’s HVDA.
IMG_3996.jpg

Last edited: